This webinar will i) provide an overview of the global and country status of adolescent nutrition; ii) reflect on learnings from a programmatic experience to deliver a nutrition intervention as part of a comprehensive set of offerings to address the particular needs of this group. Specifically, the webinar will discuss the design, testing and implementation of ‘Nourishing Heroinas’, an intervention to promote healthy eating habits for adolescent girls. iii) It will conclude by reflecting on the opportunities and challenges identified to advance the adolescent nutrition agenda in Mozambique.
- Dorothy Foote, Nutrition Manager, UNICEF Mozambique
- Dr Saul Morris, Head of Program Services, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
- Dr Victor Sitão, Public Health Specialist, Nutrition department, Mozambique Ministry of Health (MISAU)
- Dr Nadia Osman, Former Senior Nutrition Specialist, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
- Adelaide Liquidão, Program Analyst for Youth & COVID 19 Response, UNFPA
- Leonor Victor, Technical Director for Transform Nutrition Project, ADPP Mozambique