What are the obstacles to ensuring healthy diets for all? How can we make existing food systems deliver better nutrition? These are some of the questions that will be addressed during the Twitter chat #NourishingTheWorld: How to Achieve Healthy and Sustainable diets for all on Wednesday, 11 October at 5pm CET / 11am ET, hosted by GAIN and Devex on the occasion of World Food Day 2017.
The expert panelists include:
- Lawrence Haddad, GAIN’s Executive Director
- Mauricio Adade, Chairman of the Board, Africa Improved Foods, DSM
- Beverley Postma, CEO, Harvest Plus
- Wolfgang Jamann, Secretary General and CEO, Care International
- Gerda Verburg, United Nations Assistant Secretary General and Coordinator of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement
- Duncan Williamson, Food Policy Manager, World Wide Fund for Nature International (WWF)
Healthy and sustainable diets means healthy and prosperous societies.
Tweet your #NourishingTheWorld questions and join the conversation!
Published 10 October 2017