Annual Report: 2010-2011
Building Platforms for Scaling Up Nutrition
GAIN’s innovative alliances of public and private partners are changing the lives of over 610 million people in more than 30 countries. Read our 2010-2011 Annual Report, which highlights our key progress in the fight against global malnutrition.
Key Progress in 2011:
- 30+ countries benefit from GAIN support
- 67% of beneficiaries in Africa
- 530 million people reached with more nutritious foods
- 253 million women and children reached with more nutritious foods
- 1.3 million infants and young children aged 6 to 24 months
- US$ 0.32 cost per target individual reached across all GAIN projects
Key progress. PDF.